First post-release update is out! Thanks for the feedback to players who reported their suggestions and issues. Fixes, improvements and balance changes below.
- Ballista, Catapult and Heliofocus now start targeting attackers before they enter attack radius. This improves tower effectiveness on average.
- Attackers thrown by Spring Trap now receive damage upon landing instead of being thrown, as it was previously. This improves look and feel of the trap.
- Updated geometry in levels 5_1, 5_3 and 5_4 to better suit the story.
- Increased Boulder trap particle effect density to improve its visibility.
- Fixed an exception related to peasant NPCs.
- Fixed an exception related to Priest and Suicide Runner particle effects.
- Fixed an exception related to selling a specific prop in level and then clicking that tile.
- Fixed a bug that would unlock towers after completing a custom level.
- Fixed a bug that would award crystals after completing a custom level.
- Fixed several issues related to incorrect Spring Trap trajectory display.
- Fixed an exception when trying to build under bridges (which is not allowed).
- Fixed an exception that would occur if corrupted custom level was loading during start of the game.
- Fixed an issue with attacker navigation with certain defense layouts
- Fixed an issue with attacker movement indicator in custom levels that contained several resource defense buildings.
- Fixed several issues with building highlight in certain scenarios.
- Fixed an issue with Food Cart selection in certain scenarios.