Of course our "final" update has to be followed by a "final" hotfix!
- Limit update rate of Xbox One controller vibration in Windows 10 exe to 30Hz to fix trigger vibration issues
- Allow alternate key for menu “select” to be remapped on keyboard controls screen
- Fixed issue with some keys not working when mapped to gameplay actions
- Fixed minor input issues on keyboard controls screen
- Prevent boss bonus thumps from unlocking shields when pounded. This prevents bugs that happen when a shield is prematurely unlocked before a boss phrase begins (thanks Hannes!).
- Fixed minor issues with DualShock 4 controller in Windows 10 exe
- Disable vibration on previous controller when hot swapping to a new controller
This should address all known issues we plan to fix. Of course, we'll still be looking out for any new major issues.