- Successfully attacking a famous city that is on zero loyalty will now give you ownership of the famous city (If you have an open city slot).
- Added the wolf slayer event (begins this weekend)
- The general buffs (Homage and Devotion) that used to give no negative effects to general loyalty now instead provide 2X exp gain for your general for 2 or 7 days, depending on the item used.
- Using the speech option to increase your cities loyalty has had its cooldown lowered from 30 to 15 minutes.
- Increased item drop rate (read below for more information)
- Fixed a bug where training some cavalry units was showing the wrong cost, causing a resource sync error with the server.
- Fixed a bug where cities could be randomly teleported on top of other cities.
- Fixed a bug where you sometimes were not getting warned that you were just attacked.
- Fixed a bug where both servers (world 1 and 2) shared the same saved map coords and blocked players.
- Fixed a bug where you would get stuck on the 'Constructing new city' screen requiring you to re-launch the game.
- Fixed a bug where players could randomly be loaded into someone elses city.
Additional Information: Drop rate (shields)
I've been getting quite a bit of negative feedback regarding shield drop rate, mostly for players trying to obtain smithing, boar and higher shields. The reason people feel the drop rate has been 'lowered' is because Lizard and Vengence shield drops are dependent on your current in-game title, giving new players a quick way to get to three cities, however the higher level shields only drop in specific locations that people are not paying attention to (seen in the promotion section of quest)
For example, If you want boar shields. Jungles and lakes drop an assortment of boar shields, smithing shields and a few other items. This means each attack on a jungle or lake will give you a 37.5% change to obtain the shield you're trying to get, up from 25% before this change log.
What I'm currently working on
Currently I'm working on a massively updated version of World Of Conquerors, this will include the following (and more)
- A new race, maybe two
- Improved RTS combat
- A better looking UI
- More cosmetic items
- The removal of some shop items deemed as overpowered towards paying players
- A battle arena where players can face each others armies and generals
- The ability to fight large famous city type battles against AI co-cooperatively with other players from your alliance
- The ability to manually defend your city if you are online when it is attacked
It's pretty clear this is a huge update and will take me quite awhile to complete, I can't give a time frame yet, but I just wanted people to know what I'm working on and whats in store for the future.
We could really do with some more reviews so if you've spent some time playing then please post a review, we're sitting on 'mixed' reviews currently as there has been some really silly negative reviews.