We just uploaded a new patch! We wanted to fix a lot of things and make certain characters behave better, but we also "accidentally" added a new feature, too. We added... diamonds, since they are a girl's best friends! We know Brialynne disagrees, besides, she has a diamond or 200 in her stash at home already. But should she fancy any shiny stuff from the Department Store, now she can!
- You (well, the Brialynne in you) can now equip accessories! Why don't you head over to Silvergate's Department Store and see what they have in stock?
Now you can! You can buy every single jewel there is!
- The mysterious dwarf, Aidan Barnes, has been a bit too mysterious, it seems. Some of you could not always find him. He promised he will now be where he needs to be, when he needs to be there
- There have been some issues with dialogue UI animations when entering and exiting dialogues very quickly. Our dwarven workers have now finished the repairs, and initial reports look promising!
- Audio settings should now save and load properly. This ones were fixed by the goblins, we think
- The date with Joanna West should now progress properly (however, you can not finish it until Episode 7 is released). If there is such a thing as a proper date progress ?!
- If you are wearing an outfit and taking another one from a wardrobe or trash can, it now ends up in your backpack instead of replacing your outfit. This is also our terribly elegant way of saying: yes, you can take an outfit from a trash can. This is what we like to call a bugfeature
- And, as always, typos, items and other malfunctions in dialogues have been corrected
Game development can be messy and we won't blame this one on any goblin or dwarf. Typically, problems are caused by the elves and humans, if you must know. Mostly, elves!
- At some points, the dialogue options may appear empty even though the character has more to say. We're aware of the issue, and are trying to help them be less shy. Meanwhile, try talking to them again if you experience this!
- We're aware that there are for example some issues with the skinning of some of the characters (clothes clipping through each other and the person's body). We're working on it!
- If you manage to find your Legendary Axe and wear it on your back when entering your living room, you won't be able to put it on your wall. Which, of course, is an outrage!
- Sometimes accessories aren't shown visually on the main character when going from one room to another. You can just put it in backpack and re-equip it to fix it temporarily, but of course we'll try and fix it.