Hello everyone, bangsawankaya here!
We have a little patch for the 0.7.8 version. We encounter some problems in version 0.7.8 when we developing the feature for future updates as stated in our devlog. So, we make the patch here and give it to you so you wouldn't encounter the same problem.
We also add a new approach to the UX for creating a pond. We added tooltip to tell you what makes you can't build a pond because we found out some players still didn't understand why they can't build it.
Another little change that we make is to change the pond design to prepare another future update which is [spoiler] fish in the pond with their respective color [/spoiler]. That's why the design is using more transparent water, and you will see [spoiler]the fish with their beautiful color underwater[/spoiler]. This update will need a test too, so be patient about that :D
We also change the opening scene. The old opening scene is making people think that the first worker "Gard" is the main character (because he drives the car. etc). We wanted to change that image so we try to change the opening to show how big is our farm and you can use that to build a business. Maybe we will change it again when we have better options. For now, we'll use the new one.
As usual, our changelog is down below and If you have feedback and suggestions about today’s update, feel free to tell us in the comment section below or in the discussion.
And the last for today, I personally wanted to say many thanks to all of you that already played our game, give us your honest review about the game, many suggestions and feedback, and other things that help us to make Aquaculture Land become a better game. Your support and review are very important to the development of the game. I will wait for your other feedback and review for the game in the future :D
See you on the next updates :).
- Added tooltip when drawing a new or expanding an existing pond if the prototype is invalid.
- Changed image asset for the pond.
- Changed the opening scene.
- The breeding menu will be unlocked in when you reach level 7
- Fixed bug on some items where on/off sign is hidden when the item is running.
- Fixed bug where canceling a queued work could sometimes make workers stop working.
- Fixed bug where electrical items that shouldn't need electricity sources (i.e., solar-powered items) still connected to the source.
- Fixed bug where electrical items could connect to more than one electricity sources in some cases.
- Fixed bug that makes workers disappear if there is no path tile left.
- Fixed bug that selling items will give more money when deleting pond.
Fixed missing "$" in the currency