We are releasing a new update for Warhammer 40,000: Gladius.
It includes big improvements to the AI in handling economy, health and morale bars for transported units, and more fixes.
You can read the full changelog down below.
In the meantime the team is working on extra content, and we'll soon be ready to tell you more about it! Stay tuned.
Version 1.3.8 Changelog:
- Major refactoring of economy AI.
- Added health and morale bars to transported units.
- Research is now scrolled to the beginning each time a new game is started.
- Fixed a rare occurance of Destruction Protocols crashing the game when completing a quest.
- Fixed incorrect Stinger Salvo upgrade description.
- Fixed Tyranid AI not consuming tiles with Malanthropes.
- Fixed passive unit traits like Quantum Shielding permanently applying to the headquarters unit in which a unit is produced.
- Added more report sound triggers: "Factions/<faction>Lost", "Factions/<faction1>Defeated<faction2>", "Factions/<faction>WonElimination", "Factions/<faction>WonQuest".