A new hotfix to fix some issues that we couldn't in last patch. It also adds support for more resolutions, including ultra-wide. This addition might need you to set your resolution again, our apologies for the inconvenience.
- Prevented flotsam and fish schools from spawning in the fog. (Sorry for teasing you all so much.)
- Increased size of mooring point to improve pathfinding from it in the future.
- Significantly reduced memory leak when moving back and forth between game and main menu.
- Fixed issue where a building or boat never finished construction.
- Fixed issue where client would grind to a halt when loading a game. This would happen when you saved the game when a boat was reserved by an agent.
- Fixed issue where walkway segments would remain after salvaging their pontons. [ Fix does not apply to previous saves :( ]
- Fixed issue where resolutions not in 16:9 ratio weren't available.
- Fixed issue where right-click pan was locked by centering on a game object.
- Fixed issue where fish / salvage would be destroyed when it was unreachable. Drifters will now collect at the mooring point as a temporary solution.
- Fixed issue where a mooring point could be deconstructed when a boat was on its way to it.