This is the first hotfix patch for Flotsam since launching! We'll be posting regular hotfixes to fix urgent issues. Bigger content patches are coming as well on a regular basis. Keep an eye on the news feed next week when we detail the roadmap for the next months!
- Seagull now has a separate salvage buoy. This is a temporary solution as a seagull would break when salvaging / fishing. This buoy can only salvage, not fish. The seagull behaviour will be changed again in the future.
- Fixed metal / plastic counters counting anything containing metal / plastic, which could lead to the wrong number showing in their respective counters.
- Fixed being able to eject items out of boats, which would cause issues down the line.
- Fixed issue where landmark actions would not always be reset properly. This could cause problems when loading a save.
- Fixed issue where an agent would try to navigate to themselves when loading.
- Fixed import not being cleared when cancelling recipes while the items are still on their way to the producer. This could cause the producer to get stuck.
- [TEMPORARY] Fixed issue where wrong items would be in the import inventory of a producer. They'll be moved to the export inventory as a temporary fix until we can find the root of the problem.
- Fixed issue where you could still interact with the UI when the game was over.
- Fixed issue where cancelling a landmark interaction would make it impossible to interact with the landmark again.
- Fixed issue where cancel button of landmark wasn't translated.