We had a big day yesterday. We played Encased with you, watched streamers die in Magellan's elevator and, of course, read your reviews. Thank you for all your warm words, support and many many questions. We’re still working through your emails. Some of them are bug reports, reporting game errors.
Having closely reviewed these messages, we prepared the first quick patch that should fix the most critical and unpleasant bugs. Here’s a short list of corrections:
- Fixed Training day completion on GOG version,
- Fixed Cain achievement,
- Smoothed player’s character movement,
- Weapons close range precision tweaked (most of firearms),
- Fixed a logical error in the dialogue with Jana Zilberman,
- Fixed the title of the article on the tablet (-4 floor, laboratory),
- Fixed discovered errors and spelling mistakes,
- Training ground: Fixed access to the ammo box,
- Residential floor: Fixed access to the locker,
- The dialogue with Ben Koch no longer shuts down, and he takes lunch from the player correctly,
- Problems with interactivity and access to certain areas have been resolved,
- Gas Station: the turret has been moved closer to the cafe entrance, and the truck has been moved to the cafe entrance. Player can now see Clara Morgan,
- Warehouse floor: a turret, flower pot and broken box have been moved to the correct height,
- Lab floor: Fixed access to the terminal,
- Derek Exler: correct sound is set,
- Item crafting: A shell is now required to create 5mm ammo,
- Thirst quenching: Beer quenches 35 units (formerly 30),
- Thirst quenching: Coffee quenches 35 units (formerly 20),
- Thirst quenching: Packaged water quenches 75 units. (formerly 50),
- Thirst quenching: Shhhow soda! Quenches 60 units. (formerly 45),
- Thirst quenching: Canned beans quench 35 units. (formerly 15),
- Thirst quenching: Canned meat quenches 15 units. (previously 5),
- Thirst quenching: Noodles Noola quenches 20 units. (previously 10),
- Thirst quenching: Heated canned beans quench 25 units. (formerly 10),
- Thirst quenching: Heated canned meat quenches 15 units. (previously 5),
- Hunger satiates: A boiled cockroach egg satiates 25 units. (formerly 15),
- Hunger satiates: Boiled egg satiates 45 units. (formerly 35),
- Hunger satiates: Canned beans satiates 75 units. (formerly 55),
- Hunger satiates: Canned meat satiates 90 units. (formerly 70),
- Hunger satiates: Fried rat satiates 65 units. (formerly 35),
- Hunger satiates: "Balance" lunch satiates 100 units. (previously 85),
- Hunger satiates: "Champion" lunch satiates 80 units. (formerly 50),
- Hunger satiates: The "Good Nutrition" lunch satiates 90 units. (formerly 70),
- Hunger satiates: Noodles Noola satiates 45 units. (formerly 25),
- Hunger satiates: The onion satiates 25 units. (previously 10),
- Hunger satiates: Potatoes satiates 25 units. (previously 10),
- Hunger satiates: Rotten pork satiates 200 units. (formerly 150),
- Hunger satiates: Fried cockroach foot satiates 75 units. (formerly 50),
- Hunger satiates: Fried rat tail satiates 10 units. (formerly 5),
- Hunger satiates: Warm canned beans satiates 90 units. (formerly 70),
- Hunger satiates: Heated canned meat satiates 105 units. (previously 80),
- A bag of water, an onion, a cockroach eye and an egg can now be consumed,
- The price for potatoes is reduced from 18 cb. to 3 cb.
- The price for onions is reduced from 3 cb. to 2 cb.
- Egg attributes were changed: hunger -35, health points +1, price reduced to 4 cb.
- Nashville cave: the problem with the availability of objects was fixed,
- Glue, gun grease and mercury can now be consumed,
- Nashville offices: Fixed incorrect initialization of combat,
- Frost status effect is no longer stacking,
- Updates in the "My History" quest are now shown correctly,
- Lab floor: Fixed positions of some triggers and visual effects,
- In the quest "Hit the key and all is gone" perception requirement is lowered,
- Wasteland: Fixed incorrect player appearance in the location,
- Accommodations floor: contents of the locker in the ventilation are fixed,
- Administrative floor: Fixed clipping, now the player cannot pass through the toilet wall,
- Fixed the interface problem in the bug reporting system,
- Text is now displayed correctly in the interface,
- Fixed incorrect display of the font on the clock in the interface,
- The message "Happy find" is no longer displayed if nothing is found,
- On the character creation screen, added a window to confirm skill selection,
- Expanded active zone when selecting a favorite skill,
- Fixed a bug where the tooltip on the weapon did not turn off after closing the container, using barter, or "Pocket Theft" skill via hotkey,
- Fixed a bug that occurred when opening a container while pressing F,,
- Fixed a bug with opening the location window when moving to the selected location on the global map.
P.S. Yes, we heard your feedback and now your hero can eat glue!
If you want to help us improve Encased and make the game more stable, send your bug reports through the in-game bug reporting system.
Steam page and Steam community are the most important for us - we are going to follow up those closely for your feedback on the game.
Please Wishlist and click Follow to stay updated!
The game is still in the development so if you want to stay in touch on other channels than Steam you can follow us on social media and visit other cool resources with game updates information new artworks and lore pieces.
Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG
:lwCheckPoint: Character Generator - create a character that may appear in the game as NPC and get the cool story item.
:chat: Official Discord Server
:checklist: Twitter (game updates)
:checklist: Facebook (game updates)
:checklist: Youtube (trailers, livestreams and dev diaries)
:checklist: VK (game updates in russian)
:checklist: Instagram (art and stories)
Dark Crystal Games
:RideCheck: Dark Crystal Games dev page on Steam
:RideCheck: Press Center (presskit and publications)
:RideCheck: Dark Crystal Games (news and jobs)
:RideCheck: Artstation (art production and stories)