Hey folks! I wanted to just take a minute to give an overview of the updates that we put together this week. We've been listening, watching, and working to address some of the most glaring issues that made it past us toward the end of development, and I'm really excited for folks to spend time with the version of the game that's up here now. We were at build number 600 for launch day, and are already at build number 622.
Some of the improvements include:
- Major fixes to the Twitch integration, including better support for map voting, viewer role-play, and more.
- A new confirmation popup if you're thinking about leaving a level without the rest of your group.
- Big upgrades to the Inspect window's functionality.
- Ground items get contextual outlines as you play.
- Complete overhaul for d-pad / arrow-key inputs.
- Variety of pacing and difficulty adjustments.
- Improvements to the AI scavengers.
- New camera axis settings.
- Reworked intro levels.
We've got a lot more stuff planned, but it seems like these changes are making a big difference already. Good luck out there!