Hello everyone, friends!
During the past week, we studied your feedback about Buck. Thank you guys for such a precisious notes! After a thorough analysis, we release this update :))
One of the changes that should be noted separately: the mechanics of Charon Marks have been reworked - now you can impose one mark on each enemy.
BUCK'S CARDS CHANGES
- Beast Mode: Now increases Strength by 2 for every 20 Health you lost only if your Health is below 100;
- Foul Bite: Now you do not need to wait for the timer to end for the first overlay of Inflammation, it is applied immediately after use. The timer is also changed - now Inflammation overlaps every 3 turns, not 4.
- Lick Wounds: at the end of your turn, restore 8 Health (was 5) if you have not spent a single Mana per turn;
- Anti-scratch Protection: Restore 7 Health (It was 5). Get 1 Shield;
- Signature Strike: Choose an opponent. If it has 5 or more Inflammation effects applied on it, reduce its Health points by half;
- Steel Teeth: now deals 2 (was 1-2) damage to a random enemy at the end of your turn;
- Ash Howl: Deal 10 damage. Deal 3 (was 2) more damage for each card with the Ashes property in the Deck of Ashes;
- Breakthrough: Remove Shields from all enemies. Deal 5 damage for each Shield removed;
- Chastise the Wounded: Deal 8 (Was 5) damage. Apply 3 times more if the opponent has less than half health;
- Warrior Wrath: Deal 10 damage to two random opponents. Restore 15 Health points and increase your Strength by 2 (was 1) for each opponent killed with this card. The effect lasts until the end of battle;
- Maturation: Choose an opponent. Dispel all Inflammation effects applied on it and deal 4 (was 3) damage for each effect dispelled. Deal double damage if the opponent’s Health points are below half;
- Cease the Hunt ---> Big Hunt: Choose an opponent afflicted with any Mark. Apply the same Marks on other opponents. Renew 3 random non-Ash cards;
- Health in Sickness: Now restores 8 health instead of 5;
- Anti-scratch Protection: Now restores 7 health instead of 5.
- Epic card chests can now drop random neutral cards (was Healing Potion only);
- Now the standard level of difficulty in the game is the Wanderer;
- Location Aquarius world will no longer meet you when start the game at the easiest difficulty level.