New Content* Captain L. Campaign - 3 new scenarios, 2 new types of enemies, new Errata option, new Monster Guide entry, new action effects, new environment (Vulcan), next chapter of Avant Armada story.
You asked for it* Skip button for cutscenes.
- Bestiary button to access the monsters guide from campaign screen.
- More readable entry in the monster guide. Bigger font size, changed icon layout.
- Precise message for "No salvos" situations ("No damages", "No targets", "No salvos this turn")
- Removed darkening effect after click on dialog popups.
- You can click wherever you want to skip dialogs on the Europe map (you do not have to click directly on the scroll)
UI and Effects* Campaign introduction button to repeat every campaign intro.
- Alchemist escape sequence in scenario 3.3 (Maligna vs Pirates II). It clarifies the plot.
Bug Fixes* Action UI doesn't appear in scenario 2.3 (Maligna vs Pirates I) when player had turned on following options: manual Cherub, no fast actions and no fast compass.
- Proper animation for executing second action for the same ship.
- Better tooltip positioning showing potential Salvo's damages.
- Better positioning of origin of "bullet" for Triton & Snot.
Have Fun! And please let us know if the game plays better and we are looking forward to your feedback and additional ideas. Our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/BzRHajH