Following Patch 1 we’ve continued to collate your bug reports and feedback, thank you for sharing them with us.
Thanks to your efforts we’ve worked with righteous fury to address them and as such have a hotfix to address more issues ahead of our next formal patch.
Hotfix 1 Notes
- Fixed a bug affecting player upgrades (HP, fervour, flasks, etc) after talking to certain NPCs
- Fixed a bug where the player sometimes couldn’t receive the Cord of the True Burying from Lvdovico.
- Completing the game with Ending A now also unlocks the Ending B skin!
- Fixed a bug where the player could get stuck on ledges next to movable platforms.
- Fixed a bug where His Holiness Escribar could be damaged before the start of the battle.
- Fixed a bug where there could be a softlock after calling the elevator from the Archcathedral Rooftops.
- Fixed a bug where the elevator from the Archcathedral Rooftops could push the player inside the ground.
- Fixed a bug where the Incorrupt Hand relic still rang after destroying a secret wall.
- Fixed a bug where certain enemies in Grievance Ascends were unable to be damaged for several seconds after respawning.
- Fixed a bug where there was a missing ledge grab inside Redento's challenge in Brotherhood.
- Fixed a gap in the map in Grievance Ascends.
We hope this hotfix is like a hymn to your ears!
Thank you for your ongoing support of Blasphemous, it means a lot to us!