The second weekly update is here.[/h1]
Today we will tell you about why we added a demo version, the latest fixes, our successes in social networks and how development is progressing.
Wanting to be as honest as possible with the players and to find our players, we added a demo version available to everyone. You can find it at the store page in Steam, the button is located directly above the purchase button.
There are 2 levels available in demo version. All progress from the demo version will be saved when purchasing the full version of the game.
We wrote a post about the history of our studio on DTF, and it seems to be interesting for people! Unfortunately, the post is available only in Russian, as we did not have enough time and resources to translate it.
Link to post: https://dtf.ru/gamedev/70779-istoriya-nashey-studii-v-kotoroy-byvalo-vsyakoe
- Fixed a bug due to which it was possible to click on a menu item during an intro.
- Fixed a bug due to which fog in the background could not display correctly at non-standard screen resolutions.
- Removed closing the game by pressing ESC in the menu.
- Fixed incorrect starting camera position at the third level.
What are we working on now
- 2D lighting. In fact, we have already implemented it, and now are actively testing and tuning so that in the middle of October you can get a new experience without any problems.
- Localization. The translation of the game into German is completed, and we are testing it for possible errors.
- New level. Still in progress, still has cool new stuff in it.
Do not forget about your important role - we need to know your opinion, ideas and problems! Participate in Steam discussions and feel free to contact us directly!
See you next week!