We've just launched the September update for Flashing Lights, which introduces a functional fire department ladder truck as well as six new fire department callouts! Manually extend and position the ladder to climb up and fight fire multiple stories high.
Also debuted is a new piece of equipment for the EMS department, which you can use to help treat injured patients: the neck collar.
Read on for full patch notes, but first we have some news for you on what to expect from Flashing Lights over the next three months!
October, November, December 2019 Roadmap
We're excited to reveal that October will see the release of a spooky seasonal update, introducing a bunch of fun and unexpected gameplay additions. Take a look at the screenshot on the roadmap for just a tease of what's to come.
Then, for the November and December updates, we're trying something entirely new for Flashing Lights: opening up the roadmap to community votes! You'll be able to have your say on what you'd most like to see in the November and December updates, selecting from a variety of options.
The voting will be held via the official Flashing Lights Discord, so make sure to join in there if you haven't already! Voting will open in the coming weeks.
September Update - Full Patch Notes
- Functional ladder truck with outriggers added
- Ladder truck visuals updated
- Water gun added to top of the ladder
- 6 new fire callouts featuring high rise emergencies
- Additional props added in some areas for new callouts
- Fire hydrant positioned at back of the fire station
- Neck collar, new item in Med Bag, now available
- EMS and Rescue injured inspection now shows status of each body part
- Traffic advisor light patterns modified
- Ladder truck texture adjustments
- Chainsaw volume adjusted