Dear Lorenzo's friends, update 0.8 is here! It took us slightly more than we were originally planned, but we are glad to share a bunch of improvements with our favorite community:
- Free navigation system: it is now possible to switch from every action slot to another without the need to press the X at the top.
- Excommunications: there's now a clearer, more epic feedback for excommunications and their effects.
- Action details reworked: an improved description when a card is selected better shows details of prices, effects etc.
- Opponents Faith: since many of you requeste it, a small banner on the side of the Cathedral now shows easily where opponents are on their Faith track.
- Icons review: many icons have been reworked to better recall the basic game iconography.
- Price banners and colors review: we increased saturation to improve banners readability.
Version 0.8 was also a good occasion to introduce a couple of fixes around:
- Leonardo Da Vinci no longer causes the game to get stuck upon usage.
- Some weird behaviours related to Family Members placements on Harvest/Production buildings are now fixed.
- Thanks to your user reports, we found many situations where the AI got stuck and caused errors. It still needs improvements in terms of general strategy, but it should cause less-to-none errors right now.
- Removed the gold coin from the Council palace animation when the Privilege is taken through some other mean.
- The bug tracking system has been improved under the hood to track more data, hopefully to help other unexpected behaviours in the future.
Want to share your feedback with us? Remember, you're always welcome to join the discussion on our BoardGameGeek forum.