Todays change log introduces options to assist alliance members who are being attack
You will see the following options when you click on an alliance members city on the map screen.
- Rebuild Defences, rebuild all of the traps / abatis and towers inside an alliance mates city for a fee of resources and build points.
- Orc Mercenaries, pay a band of orcs to protect all of the treasure points in an allies town (120 orcs), the city must have no defending troops left for this option to be useful.
- Speech Scroll, use a speech scroll to increase your alliance mates loyalty back to 100.
There is a change to the way loyalty drops when a city is attacked
- From 100 to 50 loyalty a city will drop 10 loyalty each time it is successfully attacked.
- All drops below 50 are also 10 but there is a 30 minute cooldown between each drop, so long as the attacker attacks it after the cooldown ends.
- This means it would take somebody a total of 2 1/2 hours to get a players city to zero if they are not stopped.
Famous Cities (zero loyalty)
The following now happens if a famous city reaches zero loyalty
- The city will lose its special abilities for 1 week, this includes...
- The options available to give resources/points and items, and to burn points, resources and troops.
- The city will lose its ability to send 125 troops in a battle.
- The city will lose its ability to defend with 40 soldiers per treasures (this will default back to 30 per treasure).
- There is no change to the population buff that famous cities get.
I am still debating with the idea of famous cities being capture through pvp, I wouldn't mind some input on how you guys feel about this option?
- Fixed the mounted scouts being free to march with during attacks.
- Fixed some display errors left over from the resource re-scaling change.
- Fixed the towers that couldn't be interacted with when attacking a player fortress.
- Fixed a bug that caused the map to become stuck after a player owned famous city was successfully attacked.
- Fixed a bug where the wrong resource numbers were coming up in some pvp battles.
- Fixed a lot of backend code that may have contributed to some of the other bug reports lately such as troops not training, resources not moving around etc etc.