Hello! Over the past few weeks we've been working hard on one of the biggest updates in the game and preparing Palmyra for the final release. And today we are finally ready to show it to you. Here is what we added to the game:
We expanded the last part of the game by adding an additional ten minutes of gameplay. This new part of the game better explains events that occurred in the orphanage, and allows player to make a more informed decision at the end.
This part of the game were voiced by actress and member of the T.O. Multiverse, Polina Moskvina. She took on the role of principal and helped us a lot in conveying the atmosphere of the final scenes. We are really grateful her for that!
Changes in the English translation
English localization also has been seriously improved due to the help of Dmitry Goncharov, one of our players. Thanks to his work on proofreading our texts, the overall quality of the English translation has increased.
Changes in Chinese translation
We took into account your comments about the Chinese translation and decided to completely rework it. To do this, we contacted another translator who manage to translate Palmyra into Chinese from scratch, which allowed us to get rid of many mistakes and inaccuracies. Many thanks to Mr. Albert Chen for his translation and Lemon 🍋 for his help in proofreading and consulting.
• Some players had an issue that at lower graphic settings in the scene on the stairs, instead of the redness effect they saw just a red screen. Fixed.
• The distance of character interaction with an active elements has been increased. Now you can take an object from the floor without crouching.
• The collision size of keys and other small items has been increased to make them easier to pick up.
• Now if the character doesn't have a lighter, he cannot interact with candles. This prevents players from accidentally putting out the lights and staying in a complete darkness at an early stage of the game.
• The girl’s voice in one of the corridors now subsides after a while.
• A number of other minor changes and fixes.