The dreaded bug that made survivors poop uncontrollably known as the apoocalypse has been fixed! This weeks update focuses mainly on graphical and game-play fixes. With small things such as survivors only taking what they need when building and crafting to allow for more crafting jobs to happen at the same time in the early game.
A lot of what made it into this weeks update was found by you guys on our Discord Love the feedback and support keep it coming :)
Full patch notes below
- Added Extra effects when survivors die
- Changed Logic for survivors to only pickup what they need when building/crafting
- Changed layering logic to make it so survivors don't overlap as much
- Changed Zims can now go under water across deep water
- Fixed Apoocalypse bug.
- Fixed Zims attacking deep water blocks
- Fixed bug that didn't properly remove zones when removing zones
- Fixed bug with illnesses not going away without medicine