The SteamVR beta has been updated with the following changes.
If you encounter issues with this update, please post in the SteamVR Bug Report forum. If possible, please include a system report to aid in tracking down your issue. Replies to this post are not tracked for bug reporting purposes. Please use the forum linked above to report issues.
- Fixed screenshots not being added to Steam.
- Fixed preview of stereo screenshots in Steam.
- Fix cases where the right eye view of stereo screenshots had dark/black regions because the capture did not properly ignore the alpha channel coming from the game. This bug did not affect the left eye (which is used for the monocular screenshot most people see on Steam).
- Fix occasional flicker in headset view in Standby when ‘Pause rendering when headset is idle’ is unchecked.
- Improved laser mouse (controller and HMD) interaction with the desktop overlay. When that overlay is taking input from the physical mouse instead of the laser mouse, it will no longer show the laser intersection blob. This fix only applies to users who are opted-in to the Steam Client Beta.
- Fix for judder when fading between app and grid.