We’re pushing forward yet another update for Holdfast: Nations At War! Similar to our previous release, you’ll find plenty of bugs being tackled and administrative tools to make use of further facilitating the hosting of community events.
Have a read of our latest blog post.
Changelog 43 - Game Version0.37.7202.30892
● Players are no longer able to use buildable ammo boxes and rocket stacks to block pathways.
● Player-built ammo boxes and rocket stacks are now destructible.
● Similar to other melee weapons, you will now find yourself killed within a single strike if someone lands a hit on you with a flag while you’re reloading a firearm.
● The ‘rc ForceFirstPersonMode’ command now immediately forces players in third-person view to the first-person view.
● Server administrators are now able to parse multiple commands within a single line. The syntax goes as follows. Use a semicolon between commands and don’t repeat the rc parameter.
» You must always log in as an administrator first before issuing a remote command.
» rc <Command 1>;<Command 2>;<Command 3>;...
» rc broadcast Form a line!; set characterRunSpeed 5
● Server administrators are now able to prevent players from shooting with firearms through an rc command. You’ll certainly find a use for this when a melee all charge is issued during events.
» Keep in mind that rc commands persist through rounds. If a command is enabled in one round it must be manually disabled on the next by setting it to false.
» rc set allowFiring <true or false>
» rc set allowFiring false
● Server administrators are now able to delay the application of a particular rc command to a specific time. For instance, you could set ‘rc delayed 300 broadcast All Charge!’ to kick in at the 5-minute mark followed by a command to prevent players from firing during the charge by issuing ‘rc delayed 300 set allowFiring false’.
» Keep in mind that rc commands can also be inputted in the server configuration file per map rotation.
» rc delayed <Time To Be Issued> <Command>
» rc delayed 300 broadcast All Charge!
» rc delayed 300 set allowFiring false
● Players making use of older AMD cards will no longer be presented with texture-less terrain.
● Players making use of older AMD cards will now correctly render ocean while playing on the Naval Battlefield, Naval Assault or Coastal Siege game modes.
● Solved an issue with audio when player-built or static defences where destroyed. It could be heard from a great distance afar and was otherwise quite loud.
● Experimental fix towards an intermittent issue which causes players to spawn with their hands always pointing towards a carriable object.
● Solved an exception that occurred when a player requested to auto-join a round.
● Solved an issue where the player’s score breakdown overlapped the spectate text.
● Solved an issue where graphics preset would instead show as vsynch in the settings.
Optimisations & Others
● Conducted multiple server-side optimisations for when players connect to a server.
● Optimised the scoreboard accessed through the ‘Tab’ key.
● Update the ‘Join Custom Server’ panel.
Once again, we thank you for your generous support and as always, may good health be yours.
We’re working on the next update.
- Anvil Game Studios