Early Access Build - Witch Update
This week’s build sees the introduction of our 6th playable hero, the Elven Witch and if you log in in the next 7 days you will have him unlocked automatically. The elves have been shunned by civilisation, but many continue to develop their considerable powers in isolation. The Witch uses his innate Mystical ability along with powerful Totems to terrify and defeat all foes.
Also in this week’s update is an overhaul of item-slots on all existing heroes to give each of them a more unique feel outside the core class cards. Don’t forget to check your loadouts when continuing an existing game!
As usual, please let us know what you think of all these changes on our Discord server.
Item slot revamp
To ensure more diversity in builds with different parties, we’ve revamped the types and number of items equipable across all 6 classes.
The Arcane category has been split into Tomes and Totems.
The Equipment category has been split into Equipment and Potions.
The Light Weapon category has been split into Blades and Blunt Weapons.
New playable hero, Elven Witch
New playable hero to add to your party.
A master hexer, the Witch specialises in punishing your enemies’ weaknesses and turning their greatest strengths against them.
14 new class-specific cards to master.
Brings the total party combinations up to 120!
- ‘Earth Grab’ – increased damage to 3 (from 2).
- ‘Ruthless’ – updated effect to ‘Gain Inspired, draw a card.’
- ‘Attack!’ – updated effect to ‘All friendly Characters draw a Melee Attack card from their deck or discard pile and then Activate.’
- Life Siphon – updated effect to ‘Deal 3 unblockable Magic Damage to all enemy targets in the indicated area, then gain +1 Willpower at the start of your next turn for each target hit.’
- Tweaks to Cataclysm levels.
- Increased challenge rating of ‘Bandit Lord’.
- Fixed an issue with the ‘Chop’ card always displaying 1 extra damage.
- Fixed an issue with some Story Spoiler probabilities not being calculated correctly.