Hello everyone! We must say we are very grateful for your help in finding bugs and suggesting improvements to M.A.S.S. Builder. We are releasing this quick update for everyone to have a better experience in the game. We hope you will like this new update and we'll keep churning them out in due time!
Game improvements and additions
- Adjusted mission countdown to accurately end of 0 so you can pose easier on mission end
- Added target toggling system into the game, this should be a great improvement to controller users that have not been able to lock onto the targets they wanted to.
- Added in Reset Camera button to help controller players have a better time controlling their M.A.S.S.
- Adjusted lock-on system. Players will now auto lock-on towards the direction they are facing when using close combat weapons. This should help players move towards the direction they want to go while attacking.
- Rebalanced enemies' status numbers and AIs. They should feel less bullet spongey and more aggressive towards players now. In addition, They will behave more aggressively in higher difficulty.
- Adjusted enemies' resistance towards FREEZE property attacks.
- Adjusted boosting into enemies, you will now stay in front of them instead of going pass them so you will have an easier with close combat weapons.
- Rebalance some Auto-Shooters mechanics, you will not be able to knock back enemies with your auto-shooter anymore.
- Added a notification system that will tell you if you have completed a set of equipment and they're ready to be built in their respective menu.
- Removed techs that has no active effects from equipment list
- Added in materials list display on development menu
- Adjusted UI to compensate widescreen cinema standard (2.35 : 1 ratio)
- Fixed FPS Drops whenever you die and the gameover screen pops up
- Fixed enemies climbing up some weird places in missions
- Fixed damage bug that happens when switching to warhead missiles
- Fixed an unintended method to fire Auto-Shooters
- Fixed unable to set Controller Axis in option settings in-between missions
- Fixed Blitz X neck not showing up correctly
- Fixed a bug the causes Quarks to spin in place like a ballerina
- Fixed a bug that causes some techs to not show its abilities in the Tuning menu
- Fixed energy shooters bug that prevents them from shooting enemies
- Fixed typos in various places, thanks to everyone who reported this mess to us
- Fixed ability description not showing up in tuning area for some of the techs
- Fixed Reinforced Frame overtuned damage stats, it now reflects a shield frame correctly and not an overpowered frame