And a list of the final tweaks that we did.
- Improved the game flow in the beginning to make player's goal more clear.
- New relic.
- New book item.
- Compass / minimap can be acquired more easily in the beginning.
- Reorganized quest and note items so the new items fit into the grid.
- Bonfire close to Mrs Dunyazad.
- Intro weather refined.
- Snow area audio balance tweaked.
- Consistent use of Hardland logo in the menu.
- You need just one click to load a game on a mouse.
- Barry's Field area has prettier sunflower fields.
- Levitating items are not taken by the Death Dealer. They are preserved on save game migration.
- Fixed bugs in the gamepad interface where it wouldn't be correctly displayed if the player died or went through a door into a new world.
- Fixed a bug where migrating a save game not set the time of day and its advancement correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the previous worlds could persist in the game's cache.
[spoiler] New text in the intro relating to the King's Head.[/spoiler]
[spoiler] Barry's Field shipwreck area has the Elder King head on the shore.[/spoiler]
[spoiler] New dialogue branches for the Witch.[/spoiler]
[spoiler] New dialogue for Mrs Dunyazad on the beach.[/spoiler]
[spoiler] New dialogue for Bartok the Boatman.[/spoiler]
[spoiler] New dialogue for Chakkamadan.[/spoiler]
[spoiler] Additional Capra's book.[/spoiler]
[spoiler] Edited "The Three Leaves" to be more explicit.[/spoiler]
[spoiler] Map has text for "Deep Well".[/spoiler]
[spoiler] Longer path for the running intro player so to prevent it from getting stuck.[/spoiler]
[spoiler] Renamed the "Shipwreck" area to the "Wreck of the Thunnini" to correspond to the new name for the ship.[/spoiler]
[spoiler] Require 8 relics so the player doesn't think they should be able to make two puppets.[/spoiler]
[spoiler] Another text sequence for when the player brings the puppet to a healing altar.[/spoiler]
[spoiler] Added support for displaying a text sequence from TeleportComponent.[/spoiler]