Just in time for weekend we've prepared and released another bundle of nice fixes, improvements and tweaks. List of priorities has been greatly determined by your feedback, so thanks for feeding us with awesome info once again!
Windows 7 – We understand your pain, and we've finally confirmed fix for this platform will now work, and Win 7 should run the game as intended. Do let us know if you experience any additional issues.
- Game runs properly on Windows 7
- Fixed: invert yaw control now works properly
- Fixed number of sound glitches on linked to interface
- Fixed: autoaim system is now precise and givec correct lead input for firing weapons
- Fixed visual issues on options interface when using resolutions below 1080p
- Fixed mismatch between fullscreen and windowed resolutions
- Fixed: starchart icon will display correct player position when docked on planet
- Fixed: when all missiles are depleted, missile slot will not still be shown as taken
- Fixed: when all weapons are dismounted, normal aim cursor will be shown
- Fixed: player ship will properly die when Starpoint mission is failed
- Fixed: sfx loudness in corelation to distance is now set correctly
- Fixed: ship final explosions now have sound
- Added: ambiental sounds for all cutscenes in this Early Access version are added
- Added: Player now receives exp for destroyed enemy ships
- Added: HUD highlight with warning of low hull or ammo while boost equipment is available
- Added: The use of HOTAS and gamepad at the same time is now enabled
- Tweaked: off screen markers for objectives are now more visible, clear and different
- Tweaked: UI target reticle is now upgraded
- Tweaked: button designations on controllers are now in expected order
So, this is what we've been able to prepare before weekend. We're continuing our work according to your feedback, and at the same time we started preparations for first proper content update according to roadmap we recently shared!