So another update is here. This one brings many small improvements and some combat changes.
First the berserk was added. Now enemies can got berserk for a limited time which means they will frantically attack you no matter what. It is recommended to get defensive and try to weather this frenzy with as little injures as possible. It adds a nice variety to the combat.
Next. Because of some bad press saying the combat is too passive/turn-based/reactionary by people playing just few minutes and fighting only a deliberately slow tutorial goblins, we made goblins in first floor twice as fast and we shorten the pause between each attack. This results in more intense combat with less waiting and more fighting. Together with new berserk feature it also increases overall difficulty a bit.
An option to swap the action button demanded by some players is now in settings room. Now you can swap between trigger and grip button as you wish.
List of all changes and improvements:
- New berserk mode
- More intense combat with shorter pauses
- Faster enemies in first floors
- Bed reminder for those who misses a bed functionality
- Map reminder for those who do not realize they need not to necessarily die down there;)
- Skeletons do not bleed now;)
- Option to swap an action button between trigger and grip
- Application menu button gives hints based on player's location on how to get to options
- You can now go from in-game back to menu! Finally, you do not need to restart the game;) You can use either map or main house door
- Webs in cellars are not so bright anymore
Thanks to all who support this game and its development!