We are still going over feedback from the awesome people at Gamescom and of course our lovely people in the community. So here is yet another update with tweaks and fixes. This time it comes in form of two patches.
The former update (1.0.2) was focused towards making our fonts look better. We wen't over all the text in the game and changed to a higher resolution fonts for every language. Also we tweaked texts here and there to fit better for each language.
And the second update (1.0.3) has various fixes. Mostly making textures smoother. Also we made controllers work better when selecting buildings. And of course some good old bug squashing ;)
- Better font rendering for all languages.
- Text tweaks here and there to better fit each language.
- Fixed some textures that were not rendering in native sizes.
- Fixed that sometimes avatar skins could get corrupted.
- Tweaked controller sensitivity when selecting buildings.
- Few smaller bug fixes and tweaks.