CAMPFIRE MODES + MEDITATION BELLS
- Habit Building Mode : Your campfire will be based on your streaks (as it is now)
- Passive Mode: Your campfire is based on the number of days meditated and will never go out.
- Meditation Bells: you can now select from 10 different meditation bells. The default bell was a bit loud and some of you got a little startled after your meditation. Sorry 🙄
Big big thank you everyone who voluntarily helped me to localise Playne 🙏 New languages have been added to this update:
- Spanish : Thank you Carlos
- Portuguese: Thank you Mariana
- Hungarian: Thank you Brechler
IMPROVEMENTS & BUG FIXES
- Baby trees: Trees are more visible in the earlier levels.
- I can't read this dood 🤷: You can now stop squinting your eyes. Dialogue UI now has bigger text
- Bruh, this is empty?: Removing UI will now fully remove all text while meditating
- Resolve Evolve Sounds? You can now adjust the volume for Evolve mode as well
- Arg! Birds!: For those of you that found the birds in Playne a little grating, you can now quieten them or silence them all together :(
- Massive trees: Trees no longer overgrow over the navigation items after completion of game(Thanks @gma). They still grow, but slower once you complete Playne (Thanks @disies)
- Crickets: Cricket won’t just disappear after a minute — they will chirp away indefinitely. chirp chirp chirp.
- Evolve unlocks : Evolve now unlocks correctly and on-time. Sorry for those of you that had to wait a day longer.
- Random Stats: You can put down your pen and paper. Your GPU stats no longer show up on evolve.
- Many typos: Including, Thunderstrom 🤣
- many other minor fixes
Its so inspiring to read messages from players who are finding that Playne is having a positive impact on their lives. Thank you so much for sharing them. Also, keep the feedback coming, I do read all your messages. All the updates that have been done on Playne has been largely influenced by you guys and for that, I am grateful.
My vision is to create video games that helps us build habits that leave a lasting positive impact on our lives, both in game and in the real world.
Playne is my first game, but all I hope is to have the opportunity to keep making games that do this. All of you that have purchased Playne and all of you that support me on Patreon are helping me do this, and for that I really am grateful — Thank you!
Thank you friends. Have a wonderful week.