- New accounts now start with a tavern, an apartment and one of each resource production building in their first city.
- If you (exit to map) or close the game while in a battle, 50% of the troops you sent in your attack will be returned to your city, this will cost a fee of gold. If you do not have enough gold in your city, no troops will be returned.
Exceptional Buildings (level 4)
- Four buildings can now be upgrade to level 4 (Apartment, Barracks, Archery Range and the Stable)
- To upgrade one of these buildings to level 4, that cities townhall must be a fortress (level 3)
- Improved troop buildings give a much higher amount of march, infantry and cavalry points per hour.
- The level 4 apartment further increases your cities population limit and increases that cities build points and gold accumulation.
- Fixed chat bugs where people would jump around from channel to channel when changing scenes or chat size.
- Fixed a bug that incorrectly told players they had -1 coins in their accounts.
- Fixed the (kill 100 scouts) daily quest
- Fixed a bug that had swordsman doing an attack animation when they were hit by an arrow.
There are still some bugs that I'm working on but most of the worst are fixed now, this will give me more time to add new features and improve on current features.
There is an issue at times when training troops, if this issue happens to you it appears as if you have lost troops because you can not move them from your city or attack with them, however you don't actually have the troops and no resources were consumed.
I'm still trying to isolate exactly how this occurs, it will be some combination of techs/state bonus miss-matching with serverside checks. If you suffer this bug please post a bug report with as much information as possible such as...
- Troop type
- How many you trained
- Your techs for troop training
- What state bonuses your city has
Thanks for everyones support over the past 10 or so days, it's been great, and will get even better :)