- Windowed mode is now available. You can now choose between two different types of display modes for the game: Exclusive Fullscreen (the default, which gives the best performance in fullscreen), or Windowed (which gives you a moveable window). This feature is still in development, but I've released it early as it should help if you experience a "black screen" issue.
- Key mapping was not being carried across after loading a scene (e.g. by using a Fast Travel Station). Fixed.
- The camera filters couldn't be applied from the Home screen. Fixed.
- [Hart Residence] A message at the start of the game was saying "Press [T] to display the main menu" instead of "Press [Esc]". Fixed.
- Disabled occlusion culling in some levels to fix various camera issues (walls disappearing when the camera is pointed at them, objects flickering, etc).