With this update, we are shipping the Invasion game mode on three existing maps: Grad, Taiga and Camp. Invasion is an epic, asymmetric, objective-based mode where one team defends and the other attacks. The remaining maps will be adapted for Invasion in the future, including the two new maps we’re working on - Feitoria and Castello.
Also featured in this update is automatic mod (map) download when connecting to a modded server. This is only the first step in mod support for MORDHAU, as the official SDK is not ready yet, although our resourceful community has managed to make maps regardless.
Stay tuned for more updates in the near future, Feitoria is just about ready for release!
Patch #11 Changelog 10/09/2019
- Added a whole new asymmetric objective-based mode called Invasion. Currently available on Grad, Taiga and Camp. Mixed in with existing Frontline rotation on official servers.
- Added automatic mod (map) download on connect and mod.io integration (workshop)
- Server owners can specify their https://mordhau.mod.io/ auth token in the ServerModAuthToken field in Game.ini which they get from mod.io. Any mods subscribed by the mod.io user will be automatically downloaded & updated by the server on startup.
- Reduced waiting for player time in duel from 120s to 90s
- Fixed kill credits being assigned to teammates for teamdamage (e.g, even if the enemy suicided or died otherwise) causing a teamkill
- Players on vehicles now count for pushing in push objectives (e.g. horses etc)
- Getting auto-kickbanned for teamkilling (5 TKs) no longer applies a global matchmaking ban of 30 minutes, it now only bans you from that server for 30 minutes.
- Adjusted axe head bonus stamina drain vs shields to be slightly weaker
- Held block shields global stam negation increased by 1
- Held block shields block turncap slightly less strict
- Reverted Horde changes from last patch except for the projectile damage change
- Horse respawn time increased to 2 minutes
- Spinning in the opposite direction and trying to “backswing” will no longer work, now causes glancing blow
Weapons & Equipment
- Eveningstar main mode strike combo slowed down 25ms
Visuals & Misc
- Made thrown weapon trail a bit less squiggly
- Fixed perma ban message showing when trying to search for a match after a temp ban expired
- Fixed inventory not refreshing between matches when staying on the same server
- Medium horse now gets random colors and patterns assigned on spawn, and will assume team colors when mounted in a team mode.
- Polish on objective icons look and feel
- There’s now a fixed amount of closest objective icons that show up, preventing too much clutter
- Objective icons now display in the map spawn screen
- Added mute, unmute, mutelist commands for server admins; prevents players from sending chat messages; global on official servers
- Banlist command now includes globally banned players on official servers
- Fixed profanity filter not applying when checked (having to be re-checked)
- Synced up duel UI countdown better with the server
- Fixed top rank next icon breaking in duel