We’d like to officially announce Aimee Smith as our Voice Actor who is bringing life to Idona and Luna! As we work with more voice actors to get more of our characters voiced you’ll notice them making sounds when they are hit, do certain actions or fall off screen! Eventually we’ll be creating a simple taunt mechanic that will include some more voice lines as well.
You’ll get a first glimpse of Idona and Luna’s new voices once you’ve downloaded the next update!
- Team Battle is here! Press the Theme button to switch teams in Team Battle!
- You can now select color themes for A.I!
- Multihit moves have been upgraded! They perform much better now
- The timer that determines when jabs reset is now reset on each sequential jab
- Tumble was only coming out of reeling but now different hitboxes can activate it at unique percentages
- Hitboxes can now have their own impact sounds
- Luna now has a voice! Voice acted by Aimee smith
- Idona now has a voice! Voice acted by Aimee smith
- Fixed Infinite shocks that could occur against opponents of Arc
- Rewrote how we handle movement during abilities and attacks
- All local players can press start to go to stage screen and pick a stage
- increased Idonas airdodge frame count by 1 so it matches the rest of the cast.
- Fixed lunas Nspecial on ground coming out right after a jump press causing it to fail when landing instantly
- Airdodges are now linear movements instead of having gravity applied and being a burst
- Fixed data loss that was happening when projectiles hit players
- Some animations that were missing minor details have been cleaned up on Luna, Daxter, Idona
- Updated Dark Rossa's preview and button