Over the weekend, thousands of demons and hundreds of Sinlords were slain in the Valley of Fallen Sinners! All this time we've been collecting feedback from you, working on fixes and eliminating bugs. Today we are releasing a patch with changes in quests and descriptions, as well as new settings.
Full list of update 1.0.92 changes:
- Increased the chance of the Powerful Prick skill triggering from 20% to 33%
- Added the "Continue" button when interacting with random encounters and books, now everyone can read the text of the random encounter or book in complete peace and quiet
- Reduced the number of kills required in Monster Hunter quests
- Fixed names of some variable parameters in the item descriptions (instead of HP now MAX HP, instead of RAGE now MAX RAGE)
- Added setting for displaying pop-up confirmation windows (always show, only important, only critical), change this setting at your own risk
- Added additional modifiers to increase the movement speed up to x4 in settings
- Added support for 1920x1200 resolution
- When the battle results window is opened, all other secondary windows will now be automatically closed
- Trap image in the Cemetery location has been changed
- Fixed some bugs
Steam page and Steam community are the most important for us - we are going to follow up those closely for your feedback on the game.
Click Follow to stay updated!