The SteamVR beta has been updated with the following changes. This build is a candidate for a full release and will likely roll out to everyone in the next few days.
If you encounter issues with this update, please post in the SteamVR Bug Report forum. If possible, please include a system report to aid in tracking down your issue. Replies to this post are not tracked for bug reporting purposes. Please use the forum linked above to report issues.
- Restrict Base Station 2.0 wireless updates to be in the Beta only for more testing.
- Restrict the new additional/optional Base Station 2.0 Power Management mode called ‘Standby’ to be in the Beta only for more testing.
- Updated translations for some new features.
- Fixed a word-
- -wrapping bug in the status window.
- Added support for the Reset View button in the Oculus dashboard. This button will behave the same way the Reset Seated Position button works in SteamVR for seated applications.