- Added Alt + Enter to the controls screen so that people know how to switch to and from fullscreen mode.
- Modified the achievement (crazy of [resource type]) to 100,000 resource production in a city, down from 200,000.
- The market will now show the 10 cheapest offers first
- Buying from the market now cost march points per the buy price of the resource (before it was wrongly charging only 1 march point per transaction)
- In the alliance menu when you look at one of your members information tab, you will now see information about when the player was last online.
- Fixed some movement issues in swamps (still monitoring this issue however)
- Fixed some issues where daily quest said they had progress but they didn't
In addition to the above I've been working on the earlier issue of players briefly losing connection to the server, server issues have drastically decreased as I've fixed some of the offending issues.
The issues will be resolved as soon as possible but they are a lot more rare now.