- Reduced multiplayer latency.
- Audio for remote cars no longer stutters.
- The currently running prediction phase is now completed when switching to dead reckoning.
- Improved client smoothing, reducing the stuttering of the remote cars especially when viewed from the side.
- Doubled the number of configurable op_steam_ids.
- In Hateful Eight career event, the AI can no longer use Class B cars.* AI now uses maxed out Class A cars in the final parts of the career and randomly during custom events.
- Fixed Motorhome tire damage that caused the wheels to occasionally glitch.
- Fixed a number of incorrect value references.
- Fixed an antiportal glitch visible in the Motorcity reverse layout.