Time for a new update!
This is a minor one, and it's mainly fixes and a few optimization tweaks, but in the meantime we have been working on an update which will make a lot of people happy! We hope to be able to announce it soon, so stay tuned!
As usual, you can find the changelog below.
Version 1.3.6 Changelog:
- World loading is now multi-threaded to improve responsiveness and to avoid overloading the GPU.
- Material used for Imperial Ruins can now be specified via XML.
- Log configuration when exiting settings.
- Tweaked generic error message to include user data path.
- Toxin Sacs now shows on the unit instead of each weapon.
- Loosened warning for outdated graphics drivers.
- Disabled multi-threaded rendering check box for AMD on Windows.
- Gladius.exe is now SHA256 signed by Proxy Studios GmbH.
- Items now show cooldown on the icon.
- Fixed a bug that could result in a failed to submit to queue error.
- Fixed Steam friend invites not working.
- Fixed a pathing issue that could cause units to stop moving before entering the enemy zone of control.
- Fixed a potential synchronization issue.
- Fixed Stinger Salvo upgrade icon.
- Fixed overlay not fading out smoothly.
- Removed frame duration cap, which resulted in wrong fps numbers being reported when the frame rate dropped below 20.
- Fixed autocycle moving to the next unit when an item starts being dragged, is placed on a different slot, activated or deactivated.
- Fixed items on cooldown being enabled when moved.
- Added checks to prevent abilities being leveled past the amount of available points due to things like quick multi-clicking and multiplayer lag.
- Fixed crash when exiting a game with a unit in a transport.
- Fixed passive buffs of units in a transport applying to the transport itself.
- Fixed passive buffs working while a unit is in a transport.
- Vulkan-Loader: Check JSON API version in create instance #228.
- Vulkan-Loader: Ignore old driver registry entries #231