Over the past couple of days we have been working hard on fixing issues/bugs and listening to players. We will continue to work based on feedback provided by you, so more patches are coming.
Right now, we are focusing on critical bugs and, after that we will work on some of the requested features, such as more extensive controller support and keyboard keybindings, Windows 7 support, among others.
Here's the change list for this patch:
- Elk control updated (easier to control)
- Elk navigation tweaked (Fixes Valis Sanctum various navigation issues, We will improving it even more)
- Pause performance impact and hangs should be fixed now
- Various inventory fixes, potions disappearing wrong spear behavior, multiplication of items etc
- Some environment fixes (various OOW falls)
- Pathos fall throw ground fix