This months update contains the following changes:
- incrased maximum Monorail Coaster train length from 8 to 12
- improvement placement of buoys if the park border is on a cliff
- made Thrillseeker achievement less confusing to unlock
- fixed Hydraulic Launch Coaster ghost train not getting launched when building while the game is paused
- fixed an issue where it was not possible to open a boat ride if there was already another boat ride nearby
- fixed guests not complaining about extremely short rides as they were supposed to
- fixed balloon bought from customizable product shop being invisible
- fixed a very rare case where an attraction entrance would not properly connect with the queue
- fixed a rare case where a guest could be displayed with two different animations at once
- fixed modded flat rides could get stuck
- should fix issue where achievements might not get awarded on Steam
August 2019 Build Challenge Results
All submissions can be found on the [url=http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=453090&browsesort=toprated§ion=readytouseitems&requiredtags%5B%5D=august 2019 challenge]Workshop[/url] - thanks for everyone participating!
These are the 5 winning entries:
September 2019 Build Challenge
For September 2019 the new Build Challenge is to build an Inverted Coaster!
The top submissions get included in the next game update as default blueprints.