- Completely reworked animations workflow. You no longer have to wait for all animations to execute and can queue multiple actions. IMPORTANT - as this is a major change it is expected to have visual glitches here and there. Our main priority will be to fix them all. You can expect daily hotfixes. You can report those glitches in the bug-report channel. If you can remember the actions you took to make the glitch - that would be great!
- Completely reworked way to interact with spells. Spells that require targets can now be directly dragged to the target you want to choose. You no longer have to drop the spell and then choose a target. However, if you prefer that approach you can take it.
- When you have to choose a target, the available targets will no longer have pop-up animation. They will be marked in red. The only targets that keep the animation are the ones for the middle temple.
- Completely reworked how timers work. This will enable us to dynamically increase the time you have during your turn, based on animations.
- Fixed bad Japanese Daily Quest
- Multiple names improvements on Mythical cards
- Lost Scout
OLD: "Summon: Gain 1 Power if your opponent has a spell in hand."
NEW: "Summon: Gain 2 Power if your opponent has a spell in hand."
- Priest of the Waves
OLD: "Gain 1 Power when an enemy unit(s) is exhausted by a card effect."
NEW: "Gain 1 Power when the most expensive enemy unit is exhausted."
- Priest of the Acropolis
OLD: "Gain 2 Power when you win a battle with only adjacent units."
NEW: "Gain 1 Power when you play a unit during defense."
- Zeus's Wrath
OLD: "While in your hand or deck, reduce Cost by 1 when you play a Curse. Deal 10 damage to target Temple."
NEW: "Ethereal. Costs 1 less for each Curse you've played this game. Deal 10 damage to target Temple."
- Stand and Fight ("All friendly units that have a unit in front gain 1 Power.")
Reduced cost from 4 to 3
- Tarantine Cavalry
OLD: "Wing: While attacking, all participating non-flank units have -1 Power."
NEW: "Wing: While attacking, all participating enemy non-flank units have -1 Power."
- Priest of the Hammer
OLD: "When a friendly unit attacks on the same turn it was played, it gains 1 Power."
NEW: "When a friendly unit attacks on the same turn it was summoned, it gains 1 Power."
- Star Pupil
Power increased from 0 to 1
- Improved levelling rewards to give a better sense of progression
- Athena no longer shows Siege Commander when hovered
- Fix Zeus text typo
- Added 4 new skins that will only be obtainable with tournaments
- Reworked how cards movement from one location to another works - both on the server and the client
- Fixed Zeus's ability wrongly exhausting non-targeted units
- Fixed Draugr bug when board is full
- Added hints during loading screen
- Fixed units sometimes stayed on the board after death
- The coin was on the wrong side during tutorial games
- Fixed tutorial bug freeze in part 4
- Improved Dyadko voice timings during tutorial
- Storred settings are now per-account
- Added confirmation for quiting the game
- Fixed issues with projectiles not hitting the right targets
- Fixed leader not reseting his power when getting back to pedestal
- Added message for unmet minimum system requirements
- New conjure annimations (generating cards on the board or in hand)
- Fixed versus screen on wide monitors
- Fixed level progress animations on end screen moving backwards
- Fixed text saying draft requires level 4 (it requires level 5)