Welcome back Washington State PokerStars VR players you're clear to play again (IAP disabled) we've missed you!
We've also got a great update for everyone with bug fixes and improvements.
- Audio thread now continues in background upon application focus loss.
- Above-head UI no longer moves into the heads of players.
- Lip sync on PC is now back (also fixes puffy cheeks and crossed-eyes).
- Shield audio not stopping after despawn is now fixed (same goes for boomerang).
- Plushies can now be properly parented to space blimp by anyone.
- Tea cup pouring fix.
- Shield and boomerang audio not playing over the network
- Blades VFX no longer keep spawning when you let go of the blade and falls on the floor.
- Blades VFX no longer spawn in the case that items are global muted OR if a player is muted.
- Fudgepop texture error have been fixed on Quest version.
- Fixed bug in avatar texture loading that was preventing some Quest players under specific avatar component combinations from joining the lobby.
- Fixed a game stop progressing issue when MC leave a table during posting blinds or dealing hole cards.
- Companion items (ex: paintballs) will always show in the store if the base item (ex: paintball gun) is available regardless of ownership state
- The loading screen no longer flashes player out of bounds when loading into the Saloon level on Quest.
- Washington State can once again play the game. Welcome back!
- Added new card skins sub tab to inventory, all card skins are now managed through this menu.
- You can ignite smokeables with plasma blades.
- Leave Room / Quit menu now has additional footer labels to clarify each button without having to first hover over the button
- Change table button is now no longer available when seated at an SNG table
- 25k/50k $5M Cap cash games now available in the host menu and other cash game QOL improvements
- Paintball gun ammo is doubled to 20
- Hip Flask