It's been 1 year since our closed beta launch on Steam. To celebrate this event, we're launching the Anniversary Update packed with lots of gameplay content and some improvements. We'll be announcing something special very soon as well so keep an eye out on our social media.
Release Notes for 30th August 2019
- New Foundation Techtree for GSF and AXR; select 5 different foundation technologies to unlock at the beginning of the match.
- New Research Techtree for GSF and AXR; unlock advanced technologies as the game progresses through the GSF Supply Centre or AXR Mechanised Computing Unit.
[Existing Techtree Modification]
- Reduced Ironguard Drop Count from 6 to 4
- Moved EMP Strike and Repair Drone Enhancement II to researchable tech “Countermeasure Warfare”
- Renamed old version of Repair Drone Enhancement into “Repair Beam Optimisation”
- Moved old version of Mechanical Optimisation into researchable tech “Vehicle Armor Upgrade”
- Separated Iron Guard Enhancement II apart to two individual techs “Iron Guard Improved Actuators” and “Auto-repair Nanobots”
- Humanoid characters now flinch when hit by some weapons. They will be stunned for a short duration. They can also be fall off their feet if hit by explosives. Ironguards can be stunned by explosives and anti-tank weaponry.
- Revamped Damage Efficiency Stats Logic to Calculate based on Weapon Credits spent
- Implemented Player Online Stats System to Track and Store All Online Games Performance and Stats
- Added Player Online Stats Panel to Display Overall Stats of the Player in Online PVP and PVE
[Input Binding System]
- All new Input Binding system
- Added Functionally to Assign Primary and Game Pad Key
- Added Reset Key Bindings to Default Functionally
- Duplicated Key Bindings are no longer allowed
- Mouse Sensitivity value now has an acceptable range of [10-100] instead of 0.10 to 1
- Updated In Game UI to Reflect Key Binding Changes
- Infantry units now staggers when attacked. Infantry units will fall down if attacked by explosives
- Ironguards now staggers when attacked with explosives and anti-tank weaponry
- AXR Rook Protocol is now an activable ability.
- Orion Stun device no longer expires and will last until player dies. When more than 2 device are placed, the first one destroys.
- Exploit Vanguard's Scarab will now be destroyed when the players dies.
- PVE Games now have difficulty selection enabled in the game lobby. The average difficulty selected by all players will be used.
- AXR Ironguard: HP reduced to 4000 (from 5000). Price reduced to 1800/400 (from 2000/500 )
- AXR Rook: HP reduced to 10000 (from 12000). Protocol usage changed
- GSF Field Support: Population usage reduced to 4 (from 6)
- GSF SIGAR Spec Ops Package firing rate is reduced but have increased critical damage and slightly increased base damage
- All weapon upgrades now cost 300 weapon credits
- Updated Skirmish AI Commander. They will now attempt to spend all available resources to acquire units much faster. Skirmish AI is still undergoing testing so experience may vary at times.
- Added Mission Overview Panel in Setup Lobby to Display the current Map and Game Mode
- Research and Production RTS Icons are no longer displayed when In Production/Researching State
- Added Community Tab at main menu where players can get the latest updates and news on Eximius
- Added Unit Shield Display into Commander’s HUD
- Improved clarity on locked Challenges in the selection panel
- AI is now discouraged from jumping over hedges in Academy
- Explosion effects are better optimised
- Infantry AI no longer have slower response time when there are more infantry on the field.
- Improved visual effects for some projectiles
- Removed “Enable In-Game Music” checkbox in options
- GSF Power Plants now spin faster after researching Power Plant Enhancement
- Fixed AXR Structure transport glitch if killed on the way to deployment
- Fixed Objective beacon not replicating text properly
- Fixed Ironguard weapon not working when going in and out of combat rapidly
- Fixed GSF Construction flare not appearing in lower video settings
- Fixed AI Weapon showing incorrect packages
- Fixed AXR Crawler unit loading and unloading glitch.
- Fixed an uncommon issue where individual structure upgrades (such as Power Plant Enhancement) to apply wrongly to other structures
- Fixed GSF M33 Battle Tank collision box. Previously, projectiles can pass through the bottom hull.
- Fixed an issue that allows structures to receive staacked research/upgrades
- Fixed AXR Structure Transport gibs not working properly.
- Fixed an issue that caused selected Faction Challenges to be locked out unexpectedly.
- Fixed Issue with Steam Cloud syncing new input bindings
- Fixed an issue where opening a Battlesuit Interface while pressing F to interact with GSF Armory or AXR Mule can lock the player out of keyboard input.
- Fixed player Post Match Stats not displaying Player's Weapon Credits spendings
- Fixed Team Post Match Stats not displaying the correct Team Resource Spending
- Fixed RTS HUD Button Shortcut Keys Initiating the Incorrect Button
- Fixed an issue with units not receiving upgrade when upgraded together at the same time
- Fixed Interactive Scoreboard still opening with Tab Key even after Key Binding is changed
- Fixed UI Displaying GamePad Key window appearing when no Primary Key is Assigned