[b]Tale of Two Dolls Update
There are now two Emilys in each theme to liven up the atmosphere. Be wary as one tries to help you, while the other tries to kill you.
One will be walking around the theme minding her business, however, you can try to catch her for some bonuses.
The other will less playful as she doesn’t move, but stare at her for too long, and you might regret it.
Be careful as one may bait you into another.
Welcome back into the Dollhouse.
- A new batch of scares added
- Scares now trigger dynamically
- Additional checks for more scares spawning
- Implements a duration check to prevent consecutive execution of the same scare
- Updated shader material to account for fade out transparencies
- Improved tv shader effect with light flickering to make it more realistic
- Implemented superior tv static
- Reduced the duration by which Evelyn monster waits before spawning near a player after picking up a memory
- Fixed a bug where some abilities are not cleaned up properly after reload
- Updated Memory Stations with proper audio occluders to play sound more realistically