It's been a while and a lot has happened in that while. We have done a lot of work in and around the game and we are very excited to share this patch with you all. You will see a lot of improvements and additions have been done to the building system; we are definitively coming close to an end product and we expect to have the building system live and released soon in an upcoming update so stay tuned for that. Next to that we have the summer 2019 events coming up, even though the summer has almost came to an end it can never be too late for some positive summer vibes! Stay tuned for that as well as separate announcement(s) will follow.
Now, let's jump into the patch notes.
Added several new content and models for the Summer Event Week 2019.
- Finished the Filipino language translation.
- Players can now invite / join / kick players from their group when being dead.
- Increased overall health of lock boxes.
- Improved the vehicle hitbox.
- Added a name and icon to the display notification when picking up items.
Fixed an issue related to the XP (experience) icon missing in some cases. (for example on the mission rewards)
- Fixed an issue related to the Vietnamese language pack that was causing the game to crash when switching to this language.
- Fixed several translation issues related to the Filipino language.
- Fixed several translation mistakes related to the German language.
- Fixed a bug related to the load-out system skipping backpacks when reviving in the game itself.
- Fixed a bug related to airdrops despawning when interacting with them.
- Fixed a bug related to the clan points showing their vulnerability message in the in-game chat when joining a server.
- Fixed various bugs related to the vehicle system where players would become invisible randomly.
Removed the physics of the ladders from the krane models. Now players can not go up there any 'legit' way anymore. Keep in mind being up there will result in your account being possibly banned or punished.
[u]Base Building System (Beta) Updates:[/u]
Overall improvements have been made to the smoothness of the system. Walls and foundations should clip a lot better now and not have weird clipping glitches anymore.
- Walls, foundations and ceilings have now been properly aligned: there should not be any more gaps and other weird alignment issues.
- Foundation stairs have been fixed. They are now smooth to walk on.
- Added the K. Style NVG to the base-build load out.
- Added the Resource Collection tool to the base-build load out.
- Players can now deal damage to their own building blocks if they have building privilege. This allows them to quickly destroy something if they didn't mean to place that particular object or building block. We do plan on adding some kind of demolition tool later on.
- Players can now see, when building with the building tool, how much resources are needed to place / build that particular building block.
- Improved building object snapping. It is now a lot smoother and easier to use.
- Players can now manually rotate items when building by pressing the "R" / reload key.
- Fixed a lot of bugs that prevented players from placing objects / building blocks certain ways.
- Added a building height limit to prevent players from building infinitely high into the sky.
Added a raid item: Timed Explosive. The idea is that we have now disabled building blocks damage from every item except new so called 'raiding items'. The timed explosive is the first addition. Players can place it on a building block, it will have a countdown and an explosion that does damage to the building block and everyone in the near surroundings of the explosion.
- Added a so called 'Territory Cupboard'. This is an item players have to place down in a secured area of their base that controls the privilege and marks the building area for privileged players. Only privileged players have access to the base (doors) and are able to build in that area. Any player can get privilege by simply going to the Territory Cupboard and by then holding "E" on it.
- Finished the resource collection system. A lot still has to be tested and done but the basis of the system is there. For now, gathering resources only works with the resource collection tool. When equipping this tool resource 'objects' will highlight. (Rocks, trees, metal objects) When hitting this resource you will gather it. For example: if you hit a highlighted rock, you will get stone. All resources will go to the player's inventory. You essentially need resources to build your base and craft items.
Our long-term goal with the resource collection system is to add more 'tools' basically we aim to enable resource collection for any melee in the game, however some gather more than others and some can't gather a specific item. We also aim to add health to resources, this way players can't keep hitting the same rock infinitely.
[u]Item & Skin Updates:[/u]
Fixed an error related tot he ZK Bus Spawner store icon.
- Fixed an issue related to the vehicles where there was no / bugged hit markers.
- Fixed the AA-12 automatic shooting sound. The sounds are now properly synced with the weapon when full auto-ing.
- Fixed an issue related to the Jericho Police not rendering certain attachments.
- Fixed the spread and recoil changes for the Desert Eagle.
- Fixed the iron sight for the AK12 Specialist where it was using a different skinned iron sight before.
- Fixed the TPS variant for the AK12 Specialist where it was using a different TPS model before.
- Fixed / Updated the description for the Zombie Repellent item.
Added a new item: Bear Trap. This is a placeable item players can place anywhere in the world. It's essentially a trap and does damage when players walk through it. Only the player walking through it will take damage.
- Added a new item: Claymore. This is an explosive device players can place anywhere in the world. When another player walks past it, it will detonate causing an explosion doing damage to anyone near it.
- Added a new hat: Construction Hat.
- Added a new hat: Stuffed Construction Hat.
- Added a new hat: Cowboy Hat.
- Added a new hat: Dad's Cap.
- Added a new hat: Dad's Green Cap.
- Added a new hat: Fedora.
- Added a new hat: Green Fedora.
- Added a new hat: Pilot Hat.
- Added a new hat: Pirate Hat.
- Added a new hat: Police Hat.
- Added a new hat: Rice Hat.
- Added a new hat: Trapper Hat.
- Added a new hat: Trash Hat.
- Added a new hat: Trilby Hat.
- Added a new hat: Green Trilby Hat.
- Added a new hat: Cowboy Hat 02.
- Added a new hat: Beanie Hat.
- Added a new hat: Beret Hat.
- Added a new hat: Boater Hat.
- Added a new hat: Cap.
- Added a new hat: White Cap.
- Added a new Fun Edition skin: Mauser SP66 Fun Edition.
Note: the following items are part of the Summer Week 2019 event and will be released then.
Added a new item for the Summer 2019 week event: Scuba Mask.
- Added a new consumable item for the Summer 2019 week event: Ice Cream.
- Added a new item for the Summer 2019 week event: Riot Shield Summer.
- Added a new item for the Summer 2019 week event: Summer Hat.
- Added a new box for the Summer 2019 week event: Summer 2019 Box.
- Added a new skin for the K. Style Helmet: K. Style Helmet Scuba.
- Added a new skin for the Sig Sauer 556: Sig Sauer 556 Summer.
- Added a new skin for the M107: M107 Summer.
- Added a new skin for the Custom Guerilla: Custom Guerilla Summer.
- Added a new skin for the K. Style NVG: K. Style NVG Summer.
- Added a new skin for the Heavy Armor: Heavy Armor Unicorn.
- Added a new spray for the Summer 2019 week event: Scuba Spray.
- Added a new spray for the Summer 2019 week event: Ice Cream Spray.
- Added a new spray for the Summer 2019 week event: Cocktail Spray.
- Added a new spray for the Summer 2019 week event: Water Melon Spray.
- Added a new contract for the Summer 2019 week event: Cool Down Challenge!
Changed the 'no icon' for skinned pso-1 scopes to the default pso-1 scope icon.
- Changed the 'no icon' for skinned tactical sniper scopes to the default tactical sniper scope icon.
Improved the store icon for the Sig Sauer 556 Gold.
- Improved the K. Style Helmet Masks skins. Fixed several issues including where the meshes looked weird and had clipping shadows. Also improved the overall smoothness of the masks. They are now proper quality.
- Updated / Improved the textures for the Ghillie Suit Camo.
Reworked more Riot Shield store icons. Also finished all the icon variants for the skins.
- Reworked the K. Style Helmet store icon. Also finished all the icon variants for the skins. Also finished the recipes.
- Reworked the K. Style Helmet Minimal store icon. Also reworked the model, mesh looks smoother and is more optimized. Fixed triangular shadow face issues and some issues related to the lightning.
- Reworked the Glasses store icons. (Basic ones and the aviator skins) They look a lot better now.
- Reworked the Riot Shield GOSU textures and store icon.
- Reworked the store icons for the Heavy Armor parts. (Used as crafting items to craft a Heavy Armor in Survival)
- Reworked the reload sound of the PKM.
- Reworked the SVD store icon. Also reworked all the icon variants for the skins.
- Reworked the Mauser SP66 store icon. Also reworked all the icon variants for the skins.
Added a new armor: Juggernaut Armor.
This armor is specialized in blocking zombie damage. A perfect protection against damage from zombies. It's originally based on the Heavy Armor and players in Survival can build that into this new Juggernaut Armor using the crafting system. The armor has 3 variants; basic, medium and ultimate where the only difference between them is the zombie damage blocking value. The ultimate variant of the armor will block A LOT of zombie damage and next to that the ultimate armor will also have a unique skin. More about how to get that skin in further patch notes. Since this armor is a very unique, rare and strong item it will gradually decrease the players movement speed when using this item. The ultimate variant will slow the player the most down.
Juggernaut Armor Basic - Juggernaut Armor Medium - Juggernaut Armor Ultimate[/u]
- Added a new helmet: Juggernaut Helmet.
This helmet is the matching helmet for the Juggernaut Armor. Although the Juggernaut Armor blocks zombie damage, this helmet doesn't. It is very strong and has a lot of protections in return. This helmet also has 3 variants; basic, medium and ultimate where the only difference between them is the protection value. The ultimate variant has the highest protection.
Juggernaut Helmet Basic - Juggernaut Helmet Medium - Juggernaut Helmet Ultimate
Below we will who you what items we added for the Juggernaut Armor & Helmet upgrade process.
Added a new contract for / around the Juggernaut Armor & Helmet. The name of this contract is: "Become a Juggernaut". This contract is part of the Juggernaut Armor & Helmet upgrade process. We will explain below how this will work.
- Added a new crafting component: Juggernaut Arm Piece.
- Added a new crafting component: Juggernaut Body Piece.
- Added a new crafting component: Juggernaut Spikes.
- Added a new crafting component: Juggernaut Head Case.
Below we will explain how you can get this armor, upgrade it and where you can find everything you need for it.
As we mentioned earlier: the base of this armor is the Heavy Armor. Heavy Armors in the Survival game-mode are rare but players have them already and there is definitely ways to get the Heavy Armor. The Heavy Armor + the new "Become a Juggernaut!" Survival contract are the two fundamental items you need to start your way to get the Juggernaut Armor & Helmet. The contract is relatively common so it should not be too hard to get one.
Once the player has found a "Become a Juggernaut!" contract he has to activate it and kill 5.000 zombies.
When the player has killed 5.000 zombies, and finished the contract, he will be rewarded with the following items: 1x Juggernaut Helmet Basic + 2x Juggernaut Arm Pieces. The helmet speaks for itself, the player now has a Juggernaut Basic Helmet. The two arm pieces + an original heavy armor + some glue & some rope can then be crafted into the Juggernaut Armor Basic. The player now has the both basic juggernaut armor and helmet.
Now, both the helmet and armor need an upgrade to the medium variant. For the helmet to upgrade it to the medium variant you will need: 1x Juggernaut Helmet Basic + 1x Juggernaut Head Case + Some rope + Some glue. To get the Juggernaut Head Case all you'll have to do is kill normal super zombies until it drops you one.
For the medium variant of the armor you will need: 1x Juggernaut Armor Basic + 1x Juggernaut Body Piece + Some rope + Some glue. To get the Juggernaut Body piece all you'll have to do is kill alien super zombies until it drops you one.
Now that you have the medium variant of both the Juggernaut Armor and the Juggernaut Helmet you are going to want to upgrade it to the ultimate variant. To upgrade the helmet to the ultimate variant you'll need: 1x Juggernaut Helmet Medium + 2x Juggernaut Spikes + Some rope + Some glue.
To upgrade the armor to the ultimate variant you'll need: 1x Juggernaut Armor Medium + 5x Juggernaut Spikes + Some rope + Some glue.
To get the Juggernaut Spikes you'll have to be lucky: find them. They can spawn anywhere on the map. Collect them and upgrade your armor and helmet to the ultimate variant!
To spice things up a bit we have also made a very cool skin for both the Juggernaut Armor Ultimate and Juggernaut Helmet Ultimate. As an event, this patch only we will reward players with these 2 unique legacy skin recipes. Of course this would only be for the Survival game-mode as that's where this armor is released. Here is how the skins look:
To get these two legacy skin recipes all you have to do is get the Juggernaut Armor Ultimate and the Juggernaut Helmet Ultimate in your Survival global inventory. Once you have them, leave them there until patch 2.38! (If patch 2.38 takes too long to be released, we might make a separate announcement and roll the skins out earlier.) Every player who has the Juggernaut Armor Ultimate and the Juggernaut Helmet Ultimate in their global inventory at that point, will receive the unique legacy skin recipe for both items. This is the ONLY time you will ever be able to receive these skins!
Note: We decided to do actual recipes this time as it gives players the option to decide themselves if they want to learn, trade or hold on to it!
Attachments are now craftable: * Repair Kit * Wrench (1)
Compact Scope * Red Dot Sight (1)
Aluminum Foil (2)
ACOG Sight * Reflex Sight (1)
Aluminum Foil (1)
Aimpoint CS * Reflex Sight (1)
Aluminum Foil (1)
Red Dot Sight * Holographic Sight (1)
Aluminum Foil (1)
Modular Grip * Aluminum Foil (3)
Forward Grip * (Metal (2)
SMG Grip * Aluminum Foil (2)
Rifle Flashlight * Flashlight (1)
Aluminum Foil (2)
Rifle Laser * Aluminum (2)
Tactical Sniper Scope * Compact Scope (2)
Aluminum Foil (1)
Reduced the chance of SWAT armor spawning. The item has a lot less spawn chances now.
COLORADO V2 (Survival):
Lowered the amount of spawning cars.
COLORADO V1 (Survival):
Lowered the amount of spawning cars.
[u]Open World Updates:[/u]
Fixed the render distance of the hay bales next to the NATO Base.
Fixed the trees which didn't had any collisions and you were able to walk through.
[u]Battle Royale Updates:[/u]
Adjusted the shadow settings for the high / ultra graphic settings.
Estimated patch size: around 300 mb.
Patch ETA: patch will roll out shortly after this announcement.
Estimated downtime: around 1 hour but we'll try to keep it as short as possible.
Pre-patch notes might be changed if we need to fix / add something.
Once again thank you for your great support! Want to support us even more? Make sure to share these patch notes with your friends and followers!
For any feedback about the game or this patch please let us know at http://playnewz.com/feedback
To stay updated regarding the patch and server downtime please follow us on our social media: