As you may have seen, This War of Mine got a patch a moment ago today (29th of August).
The number of fixes and improvements have been delivered, also thanks to your help after sending us your feedback. Now, let's see what happened in the basic game:
- modding tools are working properly now and will not let the game go crashing
- Citizens from your group now return home after being sent to help neighbours
- Fixed an inability to build improvements in your shelter (like bed or metal workshop) in places where piles of rubble was
And some things were made in Fading Embers too:
- Now the display time of the endlog in the Fading Embers is longer,
- Now you can also skip the endlog with a mouse click or by hitting proper keyboard button.
Additionally, localization fixes have been delivered (in all languages).