Here comes another quick bugfix patch.
- Units no longer get stuck in barracks.
- Fixed a bug where enemy units would stay in "Spawning" state
- Fixed a bug where raider camps would continue spawning raiders, even in death. 💀
- Clubs and silver axes can now be built from tier 2 armories. Removed iron axes for now.
- Fixed an issue where loading a game would break certain quest objectives.
- The pathfinding system is now totally perfect and bug-free forever.
... Okay, but seriously, the unit pathfinding has been vastly improved.
There are still two points I'd like to work on a bit more - arrival and avoidance. Arguably, these fall under the steering system rather than pathfinding, but nonetheless they behave poorly in their current form during fights involving many units.
If you encounter any dancing workers or pathing weirdness, please let me know.