Today's small update fixes the old bug of the CD Headphones Wallmount cabinet sometimes disappearing from your cabinet list, and also fixes the syncing of custom skybox materials in user-created maps.
Note that your AArcade will take a few extra seconds to load up as it finalizes this update the next time that you launch it - then it'll be back to normal!
- Added Wireframe Toggle to the Commands tab.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain items & objects to seem to forget that they existed. (Most commonly the CD Heaphones Wallmount.)
- Fixed a bug that caused 3rd person camera to initiate upon map transition when a custom player model is being used.
- Improved support for the morphmodel console command to be given a model name explicitly.
- Improved syncing of skybox materials used in custom maps.
- Improved Adopt Model to work on models bundled into maps.