Hi ! Quick update to patch few things. Mostly focusing on how the vehicle handles.
- Increased friction of the rocks on the winter map, turned out that there was a problem related to how collisions are setup on the test maps' rocks. Now all good :)
- I added experimental rescue function on the winter map, so when you hit rescue button vehicle will be re-spawned to location from 10 s ago.
- There was a bug that caused you to earn only half of a credits on new challenges, fixed.
- Vehicles' response to terrain is greatly improved, with the new solution for calculating engine load, cars now react properly when hitting obstacles and behave far more realistic while driving incline. All of that provides more fluid experience even when playing on keyboard.
- I tweaked damping on the suspension so the ride is now much better and less bouncy.
- Few improvements to how the tire flexes.
Have fun !