I was at Devcom and Gamescom last week to show the game. I got a ton of great feedback and met some amazing people. Anyways, here's a new patch! :D
Simplifies a few mechanics to make the game easier to pick up for newer players. [Optional, on by default]
- Automatically assigns colonists to all tasks/workshops.
- Workshop products are automatically assigned to their output stockpiles.
- Some items like building materials are automatically unloaded from your ship.
- Adds all colors/zones to all colonists.
-- If you have more ideas, please let me know!
- Restricted Stockpiles: You can now prevent colonists from eating/drinking from a selected stockpile.
- UI: The game now shows warnings in the main menu if you haven't played a tutorial before (after this patch). Start any tutorial to remove the message. It is not required to play through the tutorial.
- UI: When scroll on border is enabled, you can now scroll when your mouse is over the UI.
- UI: Added a message to automated workshops when their output boxes are full.
- UI: Probably fixed stacked icons in debug spawn menu.
- UI: Clicking on a good in the inventory target window takes you to its entry in the encyclopedia.
- UI: Replaced some icons.
- UI: When selecting a pasture, you can only choose animals that are available on your island.
- UI: Fixed the position of many tooltips.
- UI: Miscellaneous other text and UI improvements based on player feedback.
- UI: Improved the layout in the encyclopedia.
- UI: Added a scroll bar to the inventory screen.
- UI: Added a scroll bar to the colonist management screen.
- UI: Made icons a bit bigger and more contrasty. Also made the colonists stand up for their photo. :) Delete your iconcache folder for the icons to be regenerated.
- Content: Added 2 new variations of trains. Currently they only look different.
- Performance: Added some more statistics. When the game lags for you, please submit a bug report when it happens, thanks! :)
- Modding: InvisibleToUser-Items are no longer shown in the type filter UI.
- Modding: The game now creates an error.txt in your mod file which includes all the errors your mod has.
- Balance: The game now ensures that sheep (etc.) spawn when wool is required.
- Misc: Corrected a lot of English and German strings thanks to MoeGraph.
- Gameplay: When a workshop has multiple output stockpiles, the ones with higher priority (and their corresponding products) will be produced first.
- Modding: You can now add deterministic loot. Have a look at ActorInfo→DeterministicLoot
- Fixed: Placing stone/clay/ore quarries.
- Fixed: UI message when a construction job has been completed.
- Fixed: When there is no enemy in an enemy area, it gets destroyed automatically.
- Fixed: Stacks are now rearranged after a crane picks something up.
- Fixed: Bug in the spawn point generation algorithm.
- Fixed: Building position of oil pumps. Also, fixed being able to build them outside of your territory.
- Fixed: When a single task crashes, the work system is no longer interrupted.
- Fixed: Some smaller fixes.
- Fixed: Icons for floor types.
- Fixed: Buttons remaining highlighted in some cases.
- Fixed: Need status icon colors flashing when hovered over.
- Fixed: You can now build beach chairs on the beach. :)
- Fixed: Selected loadout persisting to custom games.
- Fixed: Items getting stuck on conveyor belts when adding a new part to the network.
- Fixed: Height of items on conveyor belt.
- Fixed: Bug causing depots/stations not to work in the logistics system.
- Fixed: When a map is won and you increase the production target, it should still show as won after reloading the game.
- Fixed: Removing a conveyor belt now places carried items back on the ground.
- Fixed: Possible error regarding destruction of conveyor belts.
- Fixed: Multiple other issues.
- Fixed: Border markers visible under fog of war.