This update introduces a spectator mode, adds a new team skirmish/multi-player map. The update also features several other fixes and improvements.
As of this update it is possible to specify team spawn locations not only for custom-rule maps, but for custom skirmish maps as well. To achieve this, the map slot setup may look like this:
The spectator mode lets players watch live multi-player matches. To spectate a match, just click the Menu button on the bottom bar (shown in the image below), and then click the Spectate button. If you've changed your mind, and wish to participate in the game, please click the Participate button from the same menu.
- Names of removed repositories can now be reused;
- AI bots no longer steal friendly build pads;
- Map Editor: Playtest button added;
- Map Editor: fit curve and straighten curve fixed;
- Hover altitude adjustment fixed for flying units;